Largo AC Repair
Quality Largo Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance Services
Summers in Florida can get pretty intense. With temperatures often exceeding 90 degrees, you know it can be a nightmare to be without air conditioning for even a short period of time. At Weathermakers Air Conditioning & Heating, we’ll see to it that your home is always a reliable escape from the summer sun. Our Largo AC repair services are here for you whether you’re dealing with a minor issue or a more complex problem.
For over 40 years, we’ve been keeping our friends and neighbors in Largo and Clearwater cool and comfortable. We’ve worked on all major brands and models and have the experience, tools, and understanding to provide an efficient, effective solution.
Our AC repair services include:
- Equipment repair and replacement
- Duct repair and replacement
- Duct cleaning and rotobrush
- Planned maintenance and tune ups
Our Largo air conditioning repair team offers free estimates, so don’t hesitate to call us today at (727) 513-5882.
Common Signs Your AC is in Need of Repair
Knowing when to repair your air conditioner is one of the best ways to cut back on costs – wait too long, and the problem will likely snowball into a massive and expensive problem that might mean you need to buy a completely new unit. Here are some of the most common symptoms of a struggling AC:
- Leaking water into your home. It’s normal for your air conditioner to build up some condensation when it’s running, but it should never leak water inside your home. This is likely caused by a clogged condensate drain line, a damaged drain pan, or a problem with your unit’s refrigerant.
- Blowing out warm air. If you notice this problem, you should check the thermostat before calling a technician to see if it’s set higher than your home’s temperature. However, if it’s set correctly and still blowing warm air, there’s a good chance something is wrong with the compressor or restricting the airflow.
- High humidity inside your home. Your air conditioner should be able to help maintain comfortable air quality inside your home. If it can’t and your home remains uncomfortably humid, something is likely broken or malfunctioning.
- Bad smells when you turn on your AC. This issue is most common the first time you turn on your air conditioner and is typically caused by microbial growth or mold building up inside the system. It’s important to get this cleaned out immediately in order to prevent it from impacting the health of you and everyone else living in your home.
The Importance of AC Maintenance
It’s possible to avoid repairs altogether—but only if you are on top of the routine maintenance your AC system requires. Weathermakers Air Conditioning & Heating is happy to offer AC maintenance programs in Largo that will protect you from future costly repairs. Our tune-ups will allow us to detect any potential problems before they grow into bigger issues, allowing you to rest easy—and stay cool.
Why is My Air Conditioner Not Turning On?
An air conditioning unit is a complex piece of machinery. There are a number of factors that may contribute to the reason why your air conditioner isn't turning on. If you are experiencing the following problems, contact Weathermakers Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. for AC repair in Largo, FL:
- There may be a problem if the AC unit itself is not turning on. This may occur when the circuit breaker has been tripped. Luckily, this requires the simple solution of resetting the unit by locating the circuit breaker panel.
- If your AC is not cooling evenly, you may need to look into AC repair. To manage the distribution of cool air in rooms that are prone to heating up faster than others, contact us for AC repair in Largo. Our professionals will give you options by assessing your specific environment.
- The AC condenser may also be causing your air conditioning unit to failing to turn on. The condenser is the device that controls the pressure used to automatically start or turn off the AC. If your condenser is repeatedly turning on and off, our AC repair team can assess your situation to help find a solution.
- The condenser unit will not turn on, this may be an issue with the breaker. To fix this, you may need to call your power company to ensure that there are not any issues outside of the unit. If there are no external issues, you may have a problem with the thermostat of your device.
Weathermakers Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. has the experience you need to diagnose exactly what is happening with your AC unit so that you and your family can feel comfortable in your own home. Contact us today to discuss your specific situation!
Over Four Decades of Cooling & Heating Experience
As a family owned and operated HVAC company, we are dedicated to delivering top-notch customer service each and every time. Building lasting relationships with our community is important to us, so we’ll always be upfront and honest with you and never provide any unnecessary services. We’re not satisfied unless you are.
Weathermakers also offers:
- Free in-person estimates
- 24/7 emergency services
- Financing options
- Trained, bonded, and insured technicians
Contact us today to schedule a service for AC repair in Largo, Clearwater, or nearby.